Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gamer Corps

One world.. Ours for the taking.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Latest topics
» Back after the erase
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm by iLegendaryy

» Where is everyone?
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm by AveloreFlamewing

» YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am by Guest

» Mclaren's Punishment for lying
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am by Guest

» Call of Duty 5
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm by Guest

» DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am by Guest

» Should I get GRID?
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am by Guest

» Warhawk clan members please read
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm by Guest

» where is everyone?
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
AveloreFlamewing
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Vote_lcapDERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Voting_barDERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
iLegendaryy
DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Vote_lcapDERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Voting_barDERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Vote_rcap 

DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Twisted Evil

DERKA HAS CAME BACK TO TAKE HIS PLACE!!! HAHAHAHA

wat up guys

Mystara,ave

and people i dont know yet

I am Derka
One of Avelores friends from Warhawk
and his other clan in the past

I was President of Clan Team Ira Deorum and head leader too

So leaders if you need advice talk to me

I am looking for a leader spot

so if any leaders need some help (maining warhawk)
and internet stuff if i can get my pc here at home working

thanks guys

DERKA OVER AND OUT!!

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 am

you can be me and ilegendaryy's co-leader in the EGC clan we are going to make in warhawk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 am

Yeah, since you have experience, i'm sure we could work nicely together. I, too, was leader of a pretty big Nintendo gaming clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm

allright cool put me there

haha

i like to have fun

kill lots of ppl

bad guys and good

hahaha

sorry

I dont try to

(ask ave)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:41 pm

DERKA_J1988 wrote:
allright cool put me there

sorry

I dont try to

I do Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:16 pm

hahahahahaha i dont really try ( YES I DO!!) oops did i let that slip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Arrest him! he's a murderer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am

i know

lol

dont try to touch me ill blow u to hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!   DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamer Corps :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: