Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gamer Corps

One world.. Ours for the taking.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Latest topics
» Back after the erase
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm by iLegendaryy

» Where is everyone?
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm by AveloreFlamewing

» YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am by Guest

» Mclaren's Punishment for lying
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am by Guest

» Call of Duty 5
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm by Guest

» DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am by Guest

» Should I get GRID?
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am by Guest

» Warhawk clan members please read
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm by Guest

» where is everyone?
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
AveloreFlamewing
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Vote_lcapGOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Voting_barGOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Vote_rcap 
iLegendaryy
GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Vote_lcapGOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Voting_barGOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Vote_rcap 

GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Empty
PostSubject: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:15 am

I'm relatively new to online gaming (Late 2008) and mostly play on racing games but i also like Call of Duty and Fifa09

Last edited by GOTMAXPOWER on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:29 am

yo, you have COD4 or 5?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:17 pm

both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 pm

oh cool, I should get COD5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 am

a lot of people prefer 4 but i like WAW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:23 pm

I think they are both probably good.
Back to top Go down
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

COD4 is best, I think. I played them both before but personally I prefer COD4. My fav weapon setup is the P90 and the M21 sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

i prefer the maps on WAW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:22 am

yeah, I like them both
Back to top Go down
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 pm

I prefer COD4 because of it's better selection of weapons and bonus moves like airstrikes and choppers. Maps on WAW are a little better I agree, but I like playing MW more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:42 pm

I like bringing in the dogs because your garunteed at least 4 or 5 kills for nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:14 am

haha, yes indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best   GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTMAXPOWER as overtaken the rest and joined the best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamer Corps :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: