Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gamer Corps

One world.. Ours for the taking.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Latest topics
» Back after the erase
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm by iLegendaryy

» Where is everyone?
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm by AveloreFlamewing

» YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am by Guest

» Mclaren's Punishment for lying
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am by Guest

» Call of Duty 5
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm by Guest

» DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am by Guest

» Should I get GRID?
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am by Guest

» Warhawk clan members please read
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm by Guest

» where is everyone?
things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
AveloreFlamewing
things that might help, and some randomness Vote_lcapthings that might help, and some randomness Voting_barthings that might help, and some randomness Vote_rcap 
iLegendaryy
things that might help, and some randomness Vote_lcapthings that might help, and some randomness Voting_barthings that might help, and some randomness Vote_rcap 

things that might help, and some randomness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

things that might help, and some randomness Empty
PostSubject: things that might help, and some randomness   things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Ok, First of all, I like the new looking layout of the site. I think you should move the chat button to a higher point on the page if possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things that might help, and some randomness   things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:12 am

You mean the chatbox?? Remember, we said we will be hopefully getting a Xat chatbox.. Which will automatically appear at the bottom so you don't have to click a link.
If we can't, then maybe we can talk about what to do. Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things that might help, and some randomness   things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:14 am

ah, yes I forgot my bad, yeah if you can get one that would be good but if not then yeah we will talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that might help, and some randomness   things that might help, and some randomness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that might help, and some randomness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamer Corps :: General :: Forum Improvements-
Jump to: