Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gamer Corps

One world.. Ours for the taking.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Latest topics
» Back after the erase
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm by iLegendaryy

» Where is everyone?
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm by AveloreFlamewing

» YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am by Guest

» Mclaren's Punishment for lying
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am by Guest

» Call of Duty 5
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm by Guest

» DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am by Guest

» Should I get GRID?
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am by Guest

» Warhawk clan members please read
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm by Guest

» where is everyone?
M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
AveloreFlamewing
M.A.G Players Wanted Vote_lcapM.A.G Players Wanted Voting_barM.A.G Players Wanted Vote_rcap 
iLegendaryy
M.A.G Players Wanted Vote_lcapM.A.G Players Wanted Voting_barM.A.G Players Wanted Vote_rcap 

M.A.G Players Wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

M.A.G Players Wanted Empty
PostSubject: M.A.G Players Wanted   M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, MAG is soon to be released, say a number of sites. I'd like to fill an 8-man squad of EGC members. I'm thinking for ground troops, perhaps two snipers, five assault gunners and a medic, if medics are introduced. It's a nice balance of long-range, highly powerful attackers and not as effective but strong force up front, and the medic keeps the front men healthy.

As for vehicles, two pilots, two tank operators, three APC drivers and a reconnaisance soldier. That's also a nice balance of air-to-ground support, heavy attack tanks with the support of APCs, and a recon man to make sure the road ahead is clear.

Another thing. MAG is a game which requires CONSTANT communication. Clear communication too. I would recommend using the method of speech the military uses. It's easy to understand when heard.

For example.

Instead of saying "Help! I need some help at a building at a junction near that spire thing!", you should be descriptive what you need.

If I was in that situation, I'd say "Avelore to command, I need immediate air support. Location, building beside North-west Spire, target will be painted."

I used the term painted because if MAG has it as well, the military use a laser to pinpoint targets for airstrikes sent by either AC-170 Gunships, A-10a Tankbusters, B-2 Spirits or B-52's, or other aircraft.

It's terms like this that'll be really helpful. Because it is being descriptive, clear, and using terms that can't be mistaken for something else, you'll get a sure response with what you get.

But anyway, back on topic. We need about 8 people to get MAG to put up a formidable force. Who's in?
Back to top Go down

M.A.G Players Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G Players Wanted   M.A.G Players Wanted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I'll join up when it comes out, i'm thinking the game is gonna be sweet.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G Players Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamer Corps :: Games :: Shooters :: MAG (Massive Action Game)-
Jump to: