Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gamer Corps

One world.. Ours for the taking.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Latest topics
» Back after the erase
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm by iLegendaryy

» Where is everyone?
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm by AveloreFlamewing

» YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am by Guest

» Mclaren's Punishment for lying
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am by Guest

» Call of Duty 5
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm by Guest

» DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am by Guest

» Should I get GRID?
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am by Guest

» Warhawk clan members please read
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm by Guest

» where is everyone?
To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
AveloreFlamewing
To all EGC Warhawk members. Vote_lcapTo all EGC Warhawk members. Voting_barTo all EGC Warhawk members. Vote_rcap 
iLegendaryy
To all EGC Warhawk members. Vote_lcapTo all EGC Warhawk members. Voting_barTo all EGC Warhawk members. Vote_rcap 

To all EGC Warhawk members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To all EGC Warhawk members. Empty
PostSubject: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 am

Hello all EGC warhawkers! I'm just here to tell you that here starting on the 26th of March, I will be putting up a daily EGC_Tryouts! server. The rotation will not include ANY of the booster packs. Although we encourage you to have them, it is not a must to be in the clan.

Not only will I do my part in recruiting more people for future Gamebattles/Friendlies, but you should also do YOUR part.
Now you ask, "What the heck is my part?" Well you could help alot by refering friends, or co-players to look at our website, sign up for the site and forums, and click on the announcement near the top of these very forums. They will be taken to fill out an EGC membership form, which will then be sent to Avey who will inspect it.

EGC will always be up for more members, so recruit them friends!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 pm

is that like a tryout for actual game matches? on your server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:43 pm

No, it would be like a tryout for the CLAN. the EGC clan.. If I think your good enough, then i'll refer the member to the site where he can fill out forms, and all that good stuff to become an official EGC member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 pm

ah, I see. well I think I am good enough. do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Well first you have to get the game again.. Then we'll play a few matches together. But considering how good you are at CoD, and a few other games you'll do just fine on Warhawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 am

yes Indeed I will
Back to top Go down
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:19 pm

I am going to ask my dad for the money to pay for it again. I'll be getting it in a matter of days, let's say. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 pm

good ,this weekend I am getting it again two so then we will play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:24 pm

AVE YOU BETTER GET THIS GAME AGAIN

SO i can blow u out of the sky

hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 am

DERKA, will you help me run the clan? You and solid_snake can help me.. We can recruit friends, etc and people from recruitment servers.... Just are you even very active derka?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:30 am

yes, we need another person besides ourselfs to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 pm

well there is me you mystara and Ilegendaryy

so lets get rollen
guys

please go to the ps forums and support us there

we got 2 threads

and add me on ur PS3
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all EGC Warhawk members.   To all EGC Warhawk members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all EGC Warhawk members.
Page 1 of 1