Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Hey, you forget to login? No worries! Just do it now, so you don't forget to later.
Elite Gamer Corps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Gamer Corps

One world.. Ours for the taking.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Latest topics
» Back after the erase
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm by iLegendaryy

» Where is everyone?
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm by AveloreFlamewing

» YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am by Guest

» Mclaren's Punishment for lying
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am by Guest

» Call of Duty 5
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm by Guest

» DERKA HAS BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am by Guest

» Should I get GRID?
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am by Guest

» Warhawk clan members please read
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm by Guest

» where is everyone?
My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
AveloreFlamewing
My siggy requests. Vote_lcapMy siggy requests. Voting_barMy siggy requests. Vote_rcap 
iLegendaryy
My siggy requests. Vote_lcapMy siggy requests. Voting_barMy siggy requests. Vote_rcap 

My siggy requests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 am

Hey I guess this is just a topic where you can request any kind of sig you want from me.

I may take awhile to get it done, but I promise I'll get around to your sig ASAP.

pig monkey lol!
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 am

hey Zach, it's me. I am gonna email you a Pic of Snake then I want you to make it like his face but like cut off a little from the top and bottom and put "It's not about countrys, or Races. People, or governments. Only the mission." kk?
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 am

Okay, I'll try.. This will be a fun project to do.. It might take me awhile, but just be patient and it'll come soon enough. ^o^
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:36 am

ha, cool I don't care how long it takes afro lol!
Back to top Go down
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 pm

I've made my own pitiful little thing! ^^
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:18 pm

haha, let's se it
Back to top Go down
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:38 am

OKay. here it is.^^
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
AveloreFlamewing
Admin
Admin
AveloreFlamewing

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 pm

The heart is my new symbol. It represents love for everything, but the tribal design on the outside represents dominance.

So yeah, I rock.Razz
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:48 am

My signature represents a Ferrari, erm, because it's a Ferrarri
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 am

there both sick, mine is going to be a Metal Gear Solid theme...as you know I am the MEtal Gear guy. got any questions about the game ask me, I can answer them
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Hey MaxPower, (Max for short?)
It's great to see someone else interesting in F1 racing. It's seems as though F1 doesn't even exist in my country (Canada) 'cuz no one ever mentions it or anything. Hehehe, my dad got me into it when I was barely able to walk so that might have something to do with it as well.
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I am planning on getting the game in the next month or so.
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Mystara4 wrote:
Hey MaxPower, (Max for short?)
It's great to see someone else interesting in F1 racing. It's seems as though F1 doesn't even exist in my country (Canada) 'cuz no one ever mentions it or anything. Hehehe, my dad got me into it when I was barely able to walk so that might have something to do with it as well.

It was a shame they cancelled the Canadian GP because it is one of my favorite tracks and always provides a great race
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 am

The Canadian track (in my opinion anyways) was terrible! Bit and pieces of it were practically missing and by the end (after a "major" overhaul I believe) it was more patch jobs than a poorly made quilt! And the track almost resembled a Nascar track (not to antagonize any Nascar fans here) which to me is mostly turning in one direction. They just turn right instead of left, toss in a corner, throw in a chicane and call it a track.
Hehehe, I am rambling so I think i'll quit while I'm ahead. Either way you slice it, it's awesome to hear that F1 isn't totally dead.
Oh, and go ahead and debate my views here if you'd like. I always enjoy a "good" argument about these kinds of things.
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 am

It doesn't matter about the surface it's the same for all the drivers and there is usually a lot of retirements and crashes and gives the chance for soe minnows to get a good finish
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 am

I was thinking ths was gona be about siggys
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Lol, yes they did get a bit off topic. I am going to start making myself a sig soon. Then I'll get to other requests.
Back to top Go down

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:14 pm

cool, I need to make one too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My siggy requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My siggy requests.   My siggy requests. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My siggy requests.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Gamer Corps :: General :: Graphics & Art-
Jump to: